Composing a Message
- Colleagues can be contacted directly via CASLS messenger.
To Compose a Message:
1. Click the messenger icon.
2. In the drop-down menu, click “New message.”
To Compose a Message (cont'd):
3. In the search bar, type in the name of the person you would like to message.
4. Once their name shows up, click on it.
5. A message bar will pop up; type your message and click “Send.”
- How do you know if you have a new message? Easy!
You will see a small red box with a number adjacent to the messenger icon. Click the icon to select the message you want to read.