Setting Up Your Profile
Navigating to your Profile
Changing your Personal Information and Photo
- On the CASLS Home page, find your name in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Click on it and select “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- In the upper right corner, click on the settings icon.
- From the drop down menu, click “Edit profile.”
- Customize your profile by filling in the following profile fields. Check your information to ensure it is correct and change if needed!
- Scroll down until you see “User picture” on the screen.
- You may choose a new picture by clicking the upload file or by dragging a picture to the space with the blue arrow.
Adding a Description and Saving Your Changes
- Below “Description” write a brief bio about yourself or upload photos and videos you would like to share with other users.
Note: This feature is not for uploading a user picture. It is only for extra photos or videos you would like to share about yourself!
- After you are done, scroll to the bottom and click “Update Profile” to save your changes.